Here goes a list of links to freely available books online:
Combined Table of Contents
Items were grouped by section, and ordered alphabetically
Paul Firth has three physics tutorials (two of them for dummies ) that look very interesting: Physics engines for dummies, Collision detection for dummies, and Speculative Contacts – a continuous collision engine approach.
New in Bullet 2.78
- Fracture and glueing demo that can break or glue child shapes of a btCompoundShape when certain impulse thresholds are exceeded.
- Breakable constraints, based on an applied impulse threshold.
- Improved binary .bullet file format with soft body serialization and
- Polyhedral contact clipping and optional separating axis test (SAT) as alternative to GJK/EPA and incremental contact manifold, for btPolyhedralConvexShape derived shapes such as btConvexHullShape
- OpenCL and DirectCompute cloth simulation improvements: GPU kernels for capsule collision detection and OpenCL-OpenGL interop
See Demos/OpenCLClothDemo and Demos/DX11ClothDemo
- Speculative/predictive contact constraints as a method to perform continuous collision response.